Impacting Africa Through PAACS - Every year, countless thousands of Africans suffer and die from physical problems that could be rectified through surgery - something that most rural Africans cannot afford or even hope to obtain due to the severe lack of trained surgeons. The Pan-African Academy of Christian Surgeons (PAACS) exists to train Christian African Surgeons in Africa...for Africa...for a lifetime.
PAACS is already recognized in both the secular and missionary world as a leader in the medical training of indigenous people, and it is known by the Christian medical community as perhaps the most effective and sustainable way to save lives and lead the lost to Christ.
Through our strategic partnership with PAACS, CMDA of Atlanta is addressing the massive medical needs in Africa by training and discipling African surgeons to glorify God and to provide, compassionate care to those most in need - offering physical healing and spiritual hope in Jesus’ name.
CMDA ATLANTA IS SENDING A TEAM TO GALMI HOSPITAL IN NIGER FROM OCT. 2-17, 2015
Through This Project, We Will Strategically...
- Train at least 100 surgeons by the year 2020.
- Meet the physical and spiritual needs of thousands of people a week throughout Africa with professionally-trained Christian surgeons.
- Re-open critically needed hospitals throughout Africa to impact those communities with hope and healing.
help Us Bring Hope and Healing to Africa
- An investment of $125,000 will support one African surgical resident for the entire 5 years of training.
- An investment of $20,000 will support one African surgical resident for one year!
- An investment of $5,000 will provide for administrative and educational support for one African surgical resident for five years.
- An investment of any amount will help provide support and encouragement to an African surgical resident.
In the comments section on the donation page put "Atlanta PAACS" so that we know the intent & direction of your gift.
If you wish to donate via mail, then send all checks made payable to "CMDA Atlanta" to this address:
CMDA Atlanta - 2059 Lavista Rd Atlanta, GA 30329
Christian Medical and Dental Associations in Atlanta relies solely on the prayer and financial partnership of doctors, dentists, medical professionals, churches and community leaders.